Over the past 65 years Boehmer has established as an industry supplier for the steel, machine and plant building industry. From a fitter to a system supplier of high-tech solutions – today, our name stands for: Quality. Reliability. Tradition.
We are a medium-sized company offering our clients everything from one source: from laser-cuts and bent-components in steel, stainless steel and aluminium up to componentry and system solutions, steel work componentry and welding constructions. One of our key competences: precision and quality in small series.
Since 1949 it is our effort to comply with customer wishes and to realize concepts with the help of the latest manufacturing technology.
Certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001, DIN EN ISO 3834-2 und DIN EN 1090-1/2.
Before Boehmer Systems Engineering became what it is today – a medium sized company with 130 employees and 17 apprentices – a lot has happened.
In 1947 this business was founded as a fitters shop by Schlossermeister Josef Boehmer sen. Core competencies then were building fittings, forging, sanitary installations and agricultural machinery.
33 years later the company resettled at its current location: the industrial area “Im Aisple”. In 1993 Josef Boehmer jun. joined the parental business as Dipl. Ing. (FH), which he took over five years later.
After the take over of Josef Boehmer jun. The company entered the field of laser cutting and bent components. The production area was increased to 1.000 m².
6 years later the name from Boehmer Stahl- und Metallbau was changed to Boehmer Systemtechnik GmbH (Boehmer Systems Engineering), and at the same time the expansion of the production area with 1.500 m² was accomplished. In the fourth hall componentry of 30m length could flexibly be manufactured. A year later the certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000, DIN EN ISO 3834-2:2006 as well as the manufacturers classification according to Class E of DIN 18800, Part 7 was achieved.
Once again the production hall area was expanded by 3.300 m² including high bay racking for sheeting, a machining centre, a learning island for apprentices and various investments in machining and laser technology. In 2014 our company was certified according to DIN EN1090-2 and has now encompassed a factory area of 17.000 m² of which approximately 10.000 m² are roofed.